VELMA LawVelma Law, Dar es Salaam Tanzanian Law Firm 310 310
Read it in 1 minute
USAID has published its Tanzania Investment Policy Assessment 2018 via its East Africa Trade + Investment Hub.
Statistics are from United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).
- See: http://unctad.org/en/Pages/statistics.aspx The set of investment policy questions that guided the research process are adapted from the World Bank Group.
- See http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/666341500008847215/pdf/117475-PUBLIC-WP-13-7-2017-12-8-30-SPIRAToolKitGuide.pdfInternational best practice is cited from several sources including:
- UNCTAD’s “Issues in International Investment Agreements” a series of 35 articles covering key issues in international investment agreements. See http://unctad.org/en/pages/publications/Intl-Investment-Agreements- –Issue-Series-I.aspx
- International Finance Corporation’s “Investment Law Reform – A Handbook for Development Practitioners, 2010”. See https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/25206
- U.S Department of State. See https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/228691.pdf
To access the complete analysis and full report contact: Alfred Ombudo K’Ombudo firstname.lastname@example.org